The MEP Division of SILVER LAKE Electromechanical LLC is one of the leading MEP CONTRACTING & MAINTENANCE Company in the UAE. We offer Complete ELECTRICAL SERVICES, CCTV SYSTEM, ALL KINDS OF AIR CONDITIONING (HVAC), PLUMBING, from concept & design to supply and installation, testing, commissioning & maintenance for a wide range of projects, luxury villas and multi-storeyed buildings to schools and industrial compounds which have acclaimed appreciations throughout the UAE. Our team of dedicated and qualified personnel is well equipped to handle all types of MEP works for multi-storeyed high rise office buildings, residential towers, municipality projects, schools, clusters of luxury villas, labour accommodation buildings, public amenities, courts, hospitals & compound of factories which includes different varieties of simple & complex power control rooms, lighting, water heating, cooling, ALL KINDS OF Air Conditioning, PLUMBING WORKS.
Our services include Air Conditioning Design & Installation, Electrical system, HVAC system, CCTV, Building Management System (IBMS), Domestic Ventilation Systems, Plumbing/Sanitary and Consulting Services.
- Air Conditioning
To safely deliver world-class Quality MEP projects and Infrastructure projects on time and promoting environmental protection and sustainable communities development.
To become regional market leader in MEP Construction Industry, providing engineering excellence to our valued clients, through commitment in delivering best practices in corporate governance and transparency.
Our main goal is to satisfy customers by serving them with a high quality – cost saved service complying with the local and worldwide standards. While achieving this goal, being respectful and sensitive to environment and taking care of our workers health and their occupational safety.
- Maximum efficiency by maintaining, repairing, and tuning clients’ equipment to the optimum performance.
- Same day service when clients do have a problem.
- Increased equipment life with scheduled visits and preventive maintenance procedures.
- Consistent comfort levels by understanding and calibrating clients’ electrical and mechanical system controls.
- Improved building operations by anticipating clients’ needs, and analyzing clients’ systems.
- Helps avoid costly down time and large unexpected repair bills.
- Provides Peace of Mind that clients’ system is operating at peak efficiency.
- Preventative maintenance
- 24 Hours 7 Days a Week emergency service
- All kinds of Air conditioning Installation & Maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical Services
- Computer Rooms
- BMS (Building Monitoring Service)
- Basic Inspection Report
- Risk Assessment and Hazard Management
- Safe Work Processes and Accident Prevention
- Implementation of Methods to Control or Remove Hazards
- Worker Compensation Act & Public Liability Insurance